Hi everybody! I’m feeling a little silly today so I thought I’d do a top ten for your entertainment. Here are 15 Reasons to Have Your Destination Wedding on Vieques Island.
- Everybody else ISN’T doing it
- It’s a part of Puerto Rico, so you don’t have to do any special, wacky paperwork
- Miles and miles of pristine, nearly deserted beaches that make fantastic backdrops for your ceremony and beach parties
- $2 ferry ride from San Juan makes the trip affordable for most of your guests
- Fantastic local caterers who specialize in island haute cuisine
- Incredible villas available for rent with panoramic views of the water, and big enough to host your wedding and reception
- Fantastic weather 300 days of the year
- It’s cooler in Vieques than in the southern 2/3 of the United States in the summer
- Almost everybody on the tiny island speaks English
- Hoteliers and other vendors enjoy getting your business, so they work hard for you and help you stay within budget
- The brightest bioluminescent bay in the world
- A hotel recognized in the book “1,000 Places to Visit Before You Die”
- Really good rum
- Wild horses roaming all over the island
- Most of your guests have read about Vieques, but very few will have ever been here
I just wanted to reinforce Vieques as a potential destination for your Caribbean wedding. Our island is tiny, but it’s considered one of the jewels of the Caribbean. It’s a must-see for everyone at some point, so why not make it your wedding?
I offer all my potential clients a free consultation on their destination wedding, so take advantage of me! Email email@example.com to schedule your consultation, or fill out the Contact Us page on the website.
Take care! Happy Destination Wedding Planning!