Okay, so I don’t usually use my blog to shamelessly advertise — but today I’m gonna do it! The prices of everything, everywhere have been going up with the price of gas, and all the vendors I deal with have been raising their prices incrementally over the past couple of months. As a result, I’m going to have to raise the price of my “Keep It Simple” Elopement Package (currently $1,500) in the near future. But before I do that, I’m going make a special offer and extend the current pricing to new clients who book their elopements with me for the rest of 2008 and 2009 and sign the contract before the end of July.
Sound complicated? It’s not. That’s the whole point. The “Keep It Simple” Elopement Package includes absolutely everything you need to run away and get married on a Caribbean Island. For a total of $1,500, you get the following:
– the services of an experienced wedding planner (that’s me!)
– a welcome basket (with champagne) upon arrival at your hotel or villa
– assistance choosing a picturesque wedding ceremony venue
– assistance in planning your wedding ceremony and vows
– a minister to perform a legal wedding ceremony
– marriage license document preparation and help getting through the marriage license process here on the island
– two certified copies of your marriage license (sent to you at home within a few weeks of your wedding)
– one hour of professional wedding photography (you get the negatives, one set of prints, and a CD with the images)
– a bridal bouquet and a boutonniere (your choice of available flowers)
– a small wedding cake delivered to the restaurant of your choice for the wedding dinner
– two tickets for a tour of the famous bioluminescent bay
– assistance with travel arrangements, accommodations, dinner and activities reservations throughout your trip
What are your expenses in addition to what you pay me? You have to pay for your travel to and from Vieques, and your accommodations and meals while you’re here. But everything that you need to have a very special private wedding in Vieques is included in the package!
Sometimes planning a destination wedding — even an elopement for just the two of you — can be a daunting process. If you don’t know the island that you’ve chosen for your destination, you need to be able to trust a reliable source — an experienced wedding planner — to help you navigate any potential pitfalls, choose the best place to stay, and make special arrangements to ensure that you feel like you’re having a truly real and special wedding on an island.
Check out some of the testimonials on our website from clients who’ve eloped or had tiny weddings and you’ll see that you do, in fact, need a wedding planner to help you execute even an elopement on a Caribbean island far, far away from where you live and work. Our clients says that Weddings in Vieques made their wedding days more special than they ever could have imagined. Let us do the same thing for you.
So here it is, everything you need to get married for $1,500 — the price on elopement packages is going to go up in August — take advantage now and start planning your own elopement with an experienced professional wedding planner from Weddings in Vieques.
And for those of you super-stressed-out brides who are reading this and wishing you were eloping instead of going through the chaos of planning your own big messy wedding at home — why not get married in Vieques and then go home and have a big reception to celebrate? There’s nothing more special that being completely focused on each other on your big day. Enjoy the moment — and then go back home and have the party!
Happy Wedding Planning!