Unforgettable Destination Weddings in Vieques
– Amy Pearson and David Copeland - http://weddingsinvieques.com/pearson-copeland/
Our wedding was exactly what we wanted, and we could not have done it without Weddings in Vieques.
– Whitney Roundcount and Justin McIver - http://weddingsinvieques.com/whitney-roundcount-justin-mciver/
If you’re the adventurous type, and decide to take the plunge by hiring Weddings in Vieques and inviting your family and close friends to spend a few days in an extraordinary island paradise – trust us, you will NOT be disappointed!
– Amy and Stanley Jones - http://weddingsinvieques.com/baxter-jones/
Our wedding was exactly as we had pictured, and there was zero stress on our end with Sandy to take care of all of the details for us. We can’t recommend her services enough! You truly made our wedding a dream come true!
– Patty & Mike Jazwiecki - http://weddingsinvieques.com/patty-ahrens-and-mike-jazwiecki/
Sandy, Bill, and their amazing staff went above and beyond with every step of our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier with our beautiful wedding in Vieques!
– Brianna and Matt Rothman - http://weddingsinvieques.com/brianna-matthew-rothman/
Like any wedding, there were events that occurred unexpectedly that you really can’t plan for and have no control over but luckily Sandy got us around those issues so we could enjoy ourselves and spend some time with our families. The island holds a dear place in our hearts…
– Pat Johnson, Mother of the Bride - http://weddingsinvieques.com/tori-victor-velazquez/
The wedding week was a series of well orchestrated, beautifully planned and executed events, sprinkled with humor and love. Sandy and Bill were terrific. Sandy’s blog described Tori and Victor’s Valentine’s day wedding as a “Fairytale Wedding Weekend”. It was that and more. Our family and friends still talk about it
– Stephanie & Edward Witt - http://weddingsinvieques.com/stephanie-edward-witt/
From the moment my family and friends and my fiance and I arrived on Vieques, we were treated with exceptional care by Sandy and Bill. Each planned event – the welcome dinner, beach party and wedding itself – was terrifically executed.
– Jose Vazquez & Michele Reid - http://weddingsinvieques.com/jose-vazquez-michele-reid/
After marrying the man of my dreams on January 17, 2009, the next best part of getting hitched in Vieques was Sandy Malone and the amazing staff of Weddings in Vieques.
– Linda Provost, Mother of the Bride - http://weddingsinvieques.com/erin-marc/
Thank you so much again for all your hard work, you and your husband are the best in what you do and are truly remarkable people. You helped to ease her stress, which I know is not an easy task. You were probably the most important person there — and I want you to know how grateful I am for all you did.